Schlagwörter: Pornhub

Wer Porno guckt, wählt Trump oder Bernie Sanders

“According to the site Pornhub, GOP users of their site had a strong predilection for one GOP candidate for president: Donald Trump. Trump garnered 60.5% of porn users’ support, far ahead of Sen. Marco Rubio with 19.9%, and Sen. Ted Cruz
with 19.6%. Among Democrats, Sen. Bernie Sanders
dominated Clinton, obtaining 73.4% of the vote, leaving Clinton with 26.6%….” (hier)